Advice for Beginners
It is normal to struggle through your first few classes as your body adapts to the new environment and workout.
The more you struggle, the more you have to gain… so don’t give up.
On average, it takes 2 weeks to condition and acclimate to this new style of fitness.
Consistency is key, and a minimum of 3 classes per week is recommended to really start to see & feel the benefits.
You will sleep deeper, handle stress better, find new levels of flexibility, loose unwanted fat, improve your digestion, and so much more.
Learn more about proper yoga etiquette and how to prepare for yoga class.
- Arrive a few minutes before class. Absolutely no late entries are permitted.
- No cell phones in studios.
- Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
- Hydrate before, during and after class.
- Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
- Our YOGA studio is a quiet zone~ No talking before or during class.
- Please remain in the hot yoga room from beginning to end.
- Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
- Pricing, classes and instructors are subject to change without notice.