- Abnormal Pap Smear: Evaluation and Treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding: Evaluation and Management
- Adolescent Gynecology – Your teen’s first pap smear, STD testing and
counseling, painful periods (pelvic exam can be skipped if patient is under 21)
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Gynecologic Surgery: including TLH
(total laparoscopic hysterectomy) and LAVH (laparoscopic assisted
vaginal hysterectomy); also known as Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Breast Problems: lumps, pain or tenderness, nipple discharge
- Cancer Screening: including cervical, ovarian, uterine and breast
- Contraception: including birth control pills, diaphragms, IUD’s, Nuva-Ring, Depo-Provera, Nexplanon
- Disorders of Libido: decreased interest in or desire for sexual activity
- Excessive Hair Growth: Evaluation and Treatment
- Fertility Evaluation and Treatment: (not including IVF)
- Fertility Timing: what is your “fertile window”?
- Fibroids: medical treatment, surgical, including how to avoid hysterectomy
- Gyn Ultrasound – transvaginal and abdominal
- Hormonal Evaluation including PMS and PMDD evaluation and management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: bio-identical or medical
- HPV Testing and HPV Vaccine for prevention of cervical cancer
- Hysteroscopy – using a scope to look inside the uterine cavity
- Management of Uterine Fibroids – medical or surgical; myomectomies – abdominal or vaginal
- Menopause and Pre-Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
- Osteoporosis Screening, Evaluation and Treatment
- Pelvic Pain or Pain with Intercourse
- PMS – severe PMS, also called PMDD (pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder) can be treated
- Pre-pregnancy counseling: before attempting pregnancy, see us!
- Saline Infusion Ultrasound: specialized painless ultrasound method for examining inside the uterine cavity, also called sonohysterography (note, this is not a hysterosalpingogram, also called an HSG).
- Sterilization: including Essure non-surgical sterilization (***NEW***), laparoscopic sterilization and post-partum sterilization
- Urinary Incontinence: Basic Evaluation and Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection: including frequent and/or recurrent UTI
- Vaginal Infection or STD evaluation: including recurrent vaginal infections
- Well-Woman care: Annual Gyn exam, Preventive Medicine