WHAT IS NOCTURNAL ADORATION?
It is an Arch confraternity or brotherhood of men, women, and their families, that consecrate a special DEVOTION to Christ Eucharistic, by way of reparatory adoration at night.
WHEN IS NOCTURNAL ADORATION?
4th Saturday of the month – 6:00 pm
WHY NOCTURNAL ADORATION?
- Because the Good Lord is not loved.
- Because the Church is persecuted.
- Because mankind does not know how to meditate anymore.
- Because the sins of humanity demand reparation.
- Because mankind needs to approach its Creator.
WHY IS THE ADORATION NOCTURNAL?
- Because at night Jesus is alone in the Tabernacle.
- Because at night He is offended most grievously.
- Because at night, certain men can attend Church.
- Because in the solitude of night, Nocturnalists, in the name of all mankind, can easily elevate their hearts to God.
WHO CAN BECOME MEMBERS OF THIS SOCIETY?
As Active Members: all those men older than 18 years of age, of good conduct and sufficiently generous to assume the obligations of the Nocturnal Adoration Society. As Honorary Members: those men who by their advanced age or for health reasons are not able to remain in the Church all night. Women and children may also join; however, their obligations are different to the duties of the men.
WHAT ARE THE OBLIGATIONS?
Stand watch one hour each month, during the night, inside the Church. Active members remain on Church grounds all night, just like a guard who under the orders of his superiors, helps to maintain custody of the monarch’s palace. Receive Holy Communion at the Mass for the Vigil. Observe the Daily Guidelines for all Nocturnalists. Assist the General Solemn Vigils.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
Receive the greatest honor, which is being in frequent contact with the King of Kings. Strengthen the state of grace through prayer in adoration, the Holy Mass, Holy Communion, and the Hours at Guard.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT TO JOIN?
Martin Lopez – President
Servando Ramirez – Vice President
Thelma Ramirez – Secretary
Mary Elva Cruz – Treasurer
To submit your prayer requests, please fill out the section below or you may download and print the prayer request form and bring it by the church.