Penile Shockwave Therapy for ED
If Viagra and Cialis pills are not working or they are too expensive and you wish not to give yourself shots in the penis, then this may be a great alternative. One solution to erectile dysfunction is to improve blood flow to the penis. We use BTL Cellutone to do just that. BTL Cellutone produces pulsed acoustical waves which in turn stimulate blood flow. It works by using acoustic shock waves to create new blood vessels in your penis which allow your penis to become firm for intercourse.
1. How does it work?
Penis-Booster therapy works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood flow to the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
2. What are the benefits?
- Get off Viagra and Cialis
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the penis
- Spontaneous erections
3. How soon does it work?
Our first patient started having spontaneous morning erections following his second treatment session, which is something he has not had for several years.
4. What are the side effects?
There are little or no known side effects from clinical studies.
5. How many treatments are required?
Depending on your goals, as few as 6 treatments may be required. After the initial treatment course, maintenance treatments may be used to maintain results.
6. What are the treatment sessions like?
Each treatment session takes 20 – 30 minutes. They are performed in the office with no downtime. The treatments are non-invasive. You are numbed up with topical anesthetic.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
If you’re a man who’s experiencing erectile dysfunction, it can affect more than just your physical or sexual lifestyle. It can also impact your emotional well-being and self-esteem.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection.
Occasional erection trouble isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. However, if erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence, and cause relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment, and it is a risk factor for heart disease.
Medical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
The best approach to erectile dysfunction starts with your primary care physician. There are many medical conditions that may cause erectile dysfunction, and your doctor would be the best one to identify and treat them.
- Hypogonadism (low testosterone production)
- Vascular disease
- Neurological diseases
- Certain medications
Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Even when the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction are identified and treated, the problem can persist. The penis just doesn’t fill with blood and does not attain or maintain the rigidity needed for sex. Performance anxiety can contribute to, and perpetuate the problem.
Symptoms and Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction symptoms:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
See your doctor if:
- You have concerns about your erections or you’re experiencing other sexual problems such as premature or delayed ejaculation
- You have diabetes, heart disease or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction
- You have other symptoms along with erectile dysfunction
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction, and sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction.
Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
In many cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by a physical issue. Common causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie's disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
Various risk factors can contribute to erectile dysfunction, including:
- Medical conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions
- Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time — cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Being overweight, especially if you're obese
- Certain medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
- Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
- Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you're a long-term drug user or heavy drinker
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
The Priapus Shot, or the P-Shot as it is known, is non-surgical and drug-free male enhancement procedure. This procedure involves the insertion of PRP into the penis. It is a treatment for erectile dysfunction, assists with improved sensitivity to the penis for faster orgasm, and to increase the length and girth of the penis.
Do You Suffer with...
- Decreased sensation and pleasure?
- Inability to achieve firmness during relations?
- Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied
- Trouble maintaining firmness during relations?
- Decrease in size often seen with normal age?
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations?
- Family relations strained because of any of the above Problems
How does it work?
The Priapus Shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minutes, nonsurgical procedure. The Priapus Shot® procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft and into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months
Who can get it?
Your doctor or nurse will help determine if this procedure could work for you and your family. Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young and old can often benefit from the Priapus Shot® procedure.
The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers my get less results. Size improvements occur less reliably.